The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Backward in Time Ammar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Anyone test drive this one?

Do they come in Red Backed gimmicks and how many perfromances do you get per package?
irishmagic
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of irishmagic
I saw Ammar do this at one of his lecture's last week. To be honest with you I wasn't too impressed. The idea is good but you put the pieces of the card into an envelope. WHY? there are plenty of good restorations our there that don't require that much cover. Like I said I wasn't too impressed with the effect although the ending is a good one. Just my opinion, hope this helps.

MIKE
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Correct, MIKE. I received mine this week, and if you are looking for a great torn and restored effect, stick with Ripped and Restored, or Torn. If you are looking for a cute kicker ending, this is ok because the idea is novel. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
mentalism101
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
105 Posts

Profile of mentalism101
Bandwagon-jumping anyone?

It's very poor in comparison to Reformation, Reparation or Ripped and Restored.
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Great.

Is it at least possible to work this into some other routine? ie, if you folded it and worked it into some other T&R piece-by-piece restoration, that last piece would be pretty interesting, no? Fortunately it's not too expensive.

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Backward in Time Ammar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL