The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flipple Tipple wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Flipple Tipple Wand: Highly recommend it!
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I got one and it went straight into the act.

One thing you can do to finish with the wand is end with both dangling and throw it in your case. It's not the natural way the wand works but you can do it. You'll figure it out straight away.

I don't mind the screw at all. After an end falls down you can easily hold the wand by the broken tip to keep it that way as you turn the wand around. You don't even have to hold the button all that time. holding the tip and bending it down works just as well. in this way you can hold the broken tip with one hand and the ok tip with the other hand. nothing in the middle.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
greggtheballoonguy
View Profile
New user
Dallas, Texas
41 Posts

Profile of greggtheballoonguy
The metal pins on the end were getting loose and not fitting in snugly. I know you can just spread them apart, but eventually that doesn't work so well, so I removed the metal pins and drilled in a screw and then the receiver to both ends of the wand. --I don't know the proper name, but they have them at Home Depot. It was a little tricky (no joke intended) but now it works great. You really do screw it on and the audience can see that plainly, and this has lasted a year so far with hundreds of parties. It took me a while before I really liked this trick, but after so many parties I learned which lines worked and which didn't and it has become a solid part of my opening routine.
Gregg Ka-Zam! aka Gregg the Balloon Guy
greggtheballoonguy
View Profile
New user
Dallas, Texas
41 Posts

Profile of greggtheballoonguy
Looks like I may have been talking about a different wand. The tantalizing Mr. Tricky wand is the one I am referring to above. At the end it becomes multicolored.
Gregg Ka-Zam! aka Gregg the Balloon Guy
milesart
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
215 Posts

Profile of milesart
Flipple Tipple wand is a must have. I use mine since years.
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store/in......ductId=5
Tommy James has a great alternative to the Flipple Tipple Wand with his Comedy Ker Plunk Wand.
John Breeds
View Profile
Veteran user
England
336 Posts

Profile of John Breeds
HELP!

Topsy Popsy Wand; Flipple Tipple Wand; Comedy Ker Plunk Wand; Mr Tricky Wand; Tantilizing Wand; Beacon Wand; Tipsy Wand; Topple Tippled Tipple Flipper Wand; Dangling Flipple Tip Wand; Wobbly Wand; Popsy Wand; Spring Wand; Tipple Topple Wand; ... and so it goes on...

You guys are driving me crazy! What are you all talking about?

What happened to the good old 'black stick with white ends' wand?

John Smile Smile
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
The "black stick with white ends wand" wasn't getting enough laughs John!
Jeremy Le Poidevin
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Jeremy Le Poidevin
The Flipple Tipple Wand was Joe Lefler's name for the Tipsy Wand, which was originated by Len Blease and given to Practical Magic. Joe asked our permission to market it - permission which we gave. We continued to market - and still do - the Tipsy Wand. You'll find it here:
http://www.practical-magic.com/component......ry_id=15
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Flipple Tipple wand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL