The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield Snow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
The Lottery Prediction illusion has not been on television yet has it?
Believe In Magic....I do!
Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
no the lotto prediction has not been on tv.

BTW, Copperfield has added a new ending to the lotto prediction this year. A Lincoln Covertable appearance. Highlight of the show in my opinion.
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
Actually, the Lotto has been televised a few different times. Most of them have been interviews to some degree.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Luis de Matos made it a few years ago for RTP 1.

Regards
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1048 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
The entire Lotto Prediction has not been televised. Parts of it have been shown, but not the whole routine. I don't think that there are many who could figure out the whole routine after seeing it live just once (or even more times). The way David presents it is very fair and clean. He does everthing possible to eliminate the possibility that he uses stooges or that he is trying to hide anything.
Patrick T.
View Profile
New user
Esslingen / Germany
39 Posts

Profile of Patrick T.
Hello
David showed the routine here in Germany live on TV. It was the only time I saw it so I cant really say if it was the whole routine. He also predicted a birthday and the color of somebody's shirt.

Patrick Thomas
Magic74Josh
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
101 Posts

Profile of Magic74Josh
I have seen the lotto prediction live once and on tv twice, i don't know where or what...but I will tell you that the lotto baffled me at first but upon discussing it with a magic group of mine, wasn't that complicated. The Grafiti Wall is so simple, once you know how it is acomplished it seems stupid... Smile
Magically Yours,
Magic74Josh
Magic7Josh@aol.com
Supriemer
View Profile
New user
South Bend, IN
50 Posts

Profile of Supriemer
the added car at the end makes it such a great trick. i saw it last month, and it was really surprising. especially because i saw him before he added it, and so after the revealing of the tape, etc., i thought the trick was over with, and didn't know what to expect next. applaud, applaud.
"Kristopher Supriemer"

"Good things come to those who wait...but only what's left by those who hustle."
gman256
View Profile
New user
England
2 Posts

Profile of gman256
Thanks
Coolmagic
View Profile
New user
My mom...
67 Posts

Profile of Coolmagic
I don't think so gman256, but to come back on the mad dog lighter; a couple of years ago I thought to put this foam in my "CANCAN" and it works and really better than using the lighter. The foam goes pretty high and it looks like snow.

ironic: " It's like David Copperfield!"

VCM
magicpro
View Profile
New user
montreal
51 Posts

Profile of magicpro
It's an OK effect but it is not awesome. I like the one where it goes into the crowd that blows my mind, its "mind boggling".
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Anyone know where I could view this Snow Illusion
thanks
Derek
Derek Johnston
lemagician
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of lemagician
Quote:
On 2003-06-22 06:04, magic1178 wrote:
Anyone know where I could view this Snow Illusion
thanks
Derek

There is a site with a video, but it eveals a lot of his secrets.

He does it on the special "Unexplained forces"
Backroomboy
View Profile
Regular user
David
114 Posts

Profile of Backroomboy
No one hit the nail on the head. Each answer was wrong in one way or another, except for the post on the simplicity of "Grafitti wall".

Café rules dictate that no further exposition of the "snow" effect is allowed, as far as I know.
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
The lottery illusion was sold by luis de matos to david Copperfield, and he changed the presentation, but the secret is the same.

magical hugs

luis Smile
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I agree with Backroomboy.

As this is a public forum, I'd hate to see David's methods exposed or discussed openly. And, it IS his effect, custom-made for his show.

I don't think the method is as important as HOW it's presented. With an emotional story, and impacting music, building to a cresendo...tears in the audience's eyes...that's magic!

Cheers!

Doug
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
NEVER expose even a card trick in these forums. protect our art!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Eclipse1
View Profile
New user
WI
1 Post

Profile of Eclipse1
Wow! I'm so amazed that an effect so simple in nature had stirred so much talk. Don Wayne and Gary Oulette developed the effect for David. It's so straight forward that everyone could do it for a mere $400 investment. Think outside the box.
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
I think you r wrong eclipse. It takes much more than just 400$
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield Snow (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL