The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Bimbo and Criss Comments on the Vegas Eye (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So you are righteous and follow the spirit of the book...Right! (Just like CA and his cross laden neck)
The kids that are spouting the BILE are the same ones who were singing CA's PRAISES just a few months ago!
That's the NEWS here. The tide has turned. Smile
Those kids were just fine when they were on CA's side but now they are against you and you dismiss their opinions.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Quote:
On 2008-05-27 22:24, Slim King wrote:
So you are righteous and follow the spirit of the book...Right! (Just like CA and his cross laden neck)

I did not say that. Please limit your responses to what I actually say.

Quote:
The kids that are spouting the BILE are the same ones who were singing CA's PRAISES just a few months ago!

Now Slim, be honest. There's no way you can know and no way you can prove that the same people who posted those nasty comments were singing CA's praises a few months ago. In your mind, you want them to be the same people so you can believe your thesis that public opinion is starting to fall in line with your hatred, making you feel better about yourself and the anger you harbor.

Whenever I see another one of your "help me hate Criss Angel" posts, I get a picture in my mind of a tiny little poodle barking it's head off at a giant English Mastiff who doesn't even know the poodle is back there.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
In all fairness if you are going to limit responces to what is actually said, it is sort of changing the rules around here LOL.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Besides the obvious references to prostitution, pederasty and comparisons between the models in the photo and female dogs, I'd say that the whole lot of you have bested the kiddies in the blog comments section of that particular piece of news/gossip.

Good show!

I love chaos!
Gaddy
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2008-05-28 02:40, gaddy wrote:
..., I'd say that the whole lot of you have bested the kiddies in the blog comments section of that particular piece of news/gossip.

Whole lot of us?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yappy little dogs can bite too ... Especially when no one notices them Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
True but when they do it far more annoys than hurts Slim.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Mosquitoes around here give you the Nile Virus, so even a little annoyance can be a problem Smile
But, you are all correct about this. Until I'm a BIG DOG like CA I'll just sit around and let him call you and I names. How's that sound?
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
EDH, Your obsession with Slim is not healthy.
You might need to talk to someone about this.

EDH loved your post.
You can't even fill out your profile but post such a thing.

Tell ya what man we might consider your posts valid if you had the guys to be a real person.

Jim Callahan
Paranormalist

What the heck does my profile have anything to do with my posts. Smile I am who I say I am. If you need more information just ask RAYMOND! Smile

Quote:
I looked at the comments and many thought the woman should be a mother and not hanging about with scum.

Just my take on it.

J ack

H.O.A-X

Now Jim, be careful, you are contridicting yourself from the quoted post above.

Using your logic why should we pay any attention to what these bloggers are saying? After all where is there profile? Were are there pictures? Who are these people, could be you and SK for all we know.

Love sparing with mate. All in good fun. Smile
Magic is a vanishing art.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
After the Crash and Burn of CA I'll be happy to remind you of your support of him( Who must not be named) Smile
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
BTW Jim, here is what I posted on the Word From Vegas thread on Inner Thoughts forum:

Quote:
Since when is having your own opinion on a subject considered "stirring up trouble"?

Are we to !@#ume that only opinions favorable to products/conventions/lectures are allowed. If so then products/conventions/lectures will have to be considered as extremely biased and really not worthy of consideration.

I am quite certain that we do not want this to happen.

The motto of the Café is "Magicians helping Magicians". Not "Magicians on the INSIDE helping Magicians on the INSIDE(and the heck with everybody else)".

...and here is your reply to me:

Quote:
Man I gotta agree with ya.
And we have not in the past.

However I defer to my other post and why some were not happy with this event.

As the cats in the UK might say if you put it on the tin it better be inside.
(My American take on the last idea of course).

-Jim

Using the logic that you use for my opinion on this thread, you shouldn't have agreead with me. Seems a liiiitle hypocritical to me. It seems that my profile only matters when I disagree with you. Smile

Be careful what you write, it may come back to haunt you.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
That of course is your opinion.

Mine is not the same.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Jim, look at what you wrote. It's a fact not an opinion.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How do we know that is you? Smile
You hide the truth.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
SK, ?????? what are talking about?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-05-28 09:22, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-05-28 02:40, gaddy wrote:
..., I'd say that the whole lot of you have bested the kiddies in the blog comments section of that particular piece of news/gossip.

Whole lot of us?

Welll.... Not you Tony, obviously.

"He directed his insult to nobody in particular, and thus everyone took great personal offense..."
-Cerberus
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Bimbo and Criss Comments on the Vegas Eye (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL