The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle thru Arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magickman
View Profile
Elite user
St.Petersburg, Fl.
402 Posts

Profile of Magickman
There are more than 1 of these effects on the market. I found it a bit of a pain (pardon the pun) to work with. It takes a set up so I'm not sure you would like to do it over and over. However the effect when done right is great!

Magickman
What man knows he calls Science
What he has yet to learn he calls Magick
Both are real!

_Tony Andruzzi_
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
The Anderson routine is a must, but it is the property of Harry Anderson... Smile
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Given the length of the needle, one could consider using a large safety pin, blanket pin, kilt pin, or dare I say it...a Diaper pin with the little ducky head atop! Smile
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
It requires a bit of preporation however some people have come up with clever methods for prepairing right in front of an audience with out them even knowing. before you spend 50 bucks on a needle I recomend you get Andrew Mains Shock FX. It has an incredible tip on how to transport and set up needle through arm hassle free and if you use a paper clip instead of a needle then it takes up practicaly no space. The only problem with the paper clip method is you cant bleed. I use the needle on stage and the paper clips up close.

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Needle thru Arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL