The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » J.B. Born's Lecture in Marseille, France (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FRANZIS
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of FRANZIS
Hi,

Since 3 days, John B Born is with us in Marseille, France. He is great. Yesterday, at the restaurant he performed his wonderful Matrix with the climax, 4 coppers coins that are on the table changed to silver at the end and the hands are still empty.

He performed also his card work which is excellent.

The French magicians discover for the the first times his work on coins and cards. I will tell you more after the lecture tonight.

Bye
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
John Born is incredible. I've only been to a few lectures, but this one was my favorite. Very insightful and entertaining. I actually lost track of time during the lecture. He's a freak with coins Smile Also his matrix effects are awesome. Hope you picked up his book "matrix gods way". It has em all in there. Also don't forget to get his other book "meant to be". Has tons of wonderful Any Card At Any Number effects in it. Baker's Bested is a favorite of mine
Rage
View Profile
New user
Aix en Provence, France
12 Posts

Profile of Rage
Hi there,
I confirm that John Born's lecture was really wonderful in Marseille. Thanks Jeff for the translation Smile
In addition to his sleight of hand skills, the magical atmosphere given to his routines is really exceptional. I bought his "Meant to be" book and I am impatient to work on it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » J.B. Born's Lecture in Marseille, France (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL