The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PSY Key? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fridoliina89
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of fridoliina89
Hello everyone!

I have been looking for some effects to add to my metal bending routine and I found Psy key by Yves Doumergue and it looks really interesting but I have a few questions about it I hope someone could answer or give me a short review of it.

As I understand the effect relies on the temperature and I was wondering do you get something with it to keep it cold when you are carrying it with you? If so how long do you keep it cold? Does it bend the second you take it out?

Also how is the quality on this ? Is this something that will last a lifetime?
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
Very good quality. I got a special holder with mine that maintains the temperature for quite some time. The bending take a small period of time and in the hand or air will be subtle and dramatically paced but not boring.
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
fridoliina89
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of fridoliina89
Thank you for answering Smile

So it does not get bent the second it gets taken out even if its a bit warmer?

Im thinking about using it in a routine where I first use Andrew gerards key bend then take this one out and just do it directly so I don't need to have it out for long as I will do it directly.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Can the special holder be purchased Tom?
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
I bought this(Psy KEY) on here and the dvd is in french, any help will be welcomed, (see most of the answers by watching , but don't know, proper temp to keep the key, how long will it stay at room temp etc, was advised to get dusting spray from staples, the one here say , and does anyone know the length of time etc for the "freezer method" never heard of that
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Quote:
On 2008-11-18 11:56, actorscotty wrote:
I bought this(Psy KEY) on here and the dvd is in french, any help will be welcomed, (see most of the answers by watching , but don't know, proper temp to keep the key, how long will it stay at room temp etc, was advised to get dusting spray from staples, the one here say , and does anyone know the length of time etc for the "freezer method" never heard of that

I too have the same problem dvd in french...Pourcois
jemais fu
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
For those of you that have this key (I own it) does it harm it if you leave it in the fridge for long? I have sprayed it placed it in the bag and left it in the freezer.

Other question is does it harm it if it is left in the striaght position for long?

J
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2008-06-09 03:05, Candin wrote:
Can the special holder be purchased Tom?

included
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PSY Key? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL