The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reading the Future - Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
I'm trying to research reading the Future in the course of doing a Tarot or Palm
Reading
I use character reading, open eye, shut eye, cold, hot and warm reading, Joe (Riding), Enriques, Webster and Nelson and every thing else that works
I'm very happy with what I'm doing but want to beef up my Future predictions for the client.
There is very little info on this subject here on the Café
Does anybody care to contribute, discuss or suggest any data?
Please only Future Reading/Predicting for the client.
Please no character reading, open eye, shut eye, cold, hot and warm reading, Joe (Riding), Enriques, Webster and Nelson and every thing else that has been completely
covered already here on the Café (unless they really are relevant to Future reading).
My contribution is to read the Horoscope columns. Do you have any ideas?
:)
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
I had this conversation with Millard Longman many moons ago (via the Internet) re-Palmistry, and his (solid) advice was that as Palmists we do not predict peoples futures, but rather project based on traits and strengths observed on the palm.

Kenton in his book Wonder Readings suggests that clients tend to predict their own futures, and based on my experience(s) I find this to be true.

The real secret is empowering them to make choices that are right for them whilst considering those that their choices most affect

I do believe that Mr Webster has some good advice on one of his CD's regarding this too.

Hope that helps....

Dave
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Your medium doesn't really support reading the future as easily as other mediums do. Try the Tarot and reading the future is automatically included in almost any layout you use.

It's extremely easy to learn to read the future with the tarot. Reading it accurately takes a bit more experience.

I'd suggest I Ching, intuition or Tarot for future knowledge.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
james1a
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of james1a
It coninues to puzzle me why magicians only appear to read books by magicians about subjects that are not connected to magic. Try reading some books by palm readears, I wonder what Bentham said about your problem ? There is that wonderful Israeli palm reader who was on Opra, Luke Jermay used his concepts, without credit I noticed. See I slipped in a mention of a magician to interst you.
james1a
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4698 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Find out what the querent wants to happen in the future, and then predict that... or rather, show them how to achieve it.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I agree with a lot of what has been said, particularly Philemon, Dave and Millard. In one of the effects in my new ebook, Mind Index, I outline my approach to reading the client's desired future using a "sleight of mind" I refer to as The Cognitive Shift.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reading the Future - Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL