The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Al Schneider (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Hi all!
I'm looking for a description of the Al Schneider heel clip steal, any idea where I could find this in print?
Thanks, and be good!
Friendly,
Gilles
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
It's in Mr. Schneider's book Al Schneider on Coins in his "Dynamic Coin" routine. You can also find it on Dr Rubenstein's Encyclopedia of Coins Sleights DVD series. A brief description also appears in my book COINsomnia w/Mr. Schneider's permission. Hope this helps.

-Bill
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Mr. Schneider appears to sell his books (including 'Al Schneider on Coins' - $15) in PDF form if that interests you.
Here's the link:

http://www.worldmagiccenter.com/sales/esales.htm

hope that helps!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Or you can invest in Bill's book which I think I'm gonna have to do as it's been referenced at the Café more than a few times now. Something about a coin purse routine I need to check out...cheers GillesA4!
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
593 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Thanks a lot, agent 61! I've already ordered the book from World Magic Center; and I'm looking forward for your review of Bill's book!
Thanks guys!
Gilles
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
You're more than welcome sir!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Al Schneider (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL