The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody having trouble with yahoomail??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
This is weird, but both my kids can easily log into their yahoo mail account on my PC, but when I try it, it gives me a page that says server taking to long to respond, check your spelling, etc. It's been like this for hours.

I don't get it. Why would it be prejudiced against only one person???? That makes absolutely NO sense.

And how can I gripe at them if I can't even get into the e-mail, to start with???
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
No problems here. Although a few select people aren't receiving my emails.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
When my account was working, I sent out some e-mails to my daughter and she never got them. But this what's happening now makes zero sense.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Working fine for me, just got an email 5 minutes ago

kevin
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Working fine here...
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
Mine is working fine, too.

I would try to log in using a different computer. If it still does not work then your account may be hosed and you should try to contact Yahoo. If it works OK on another computer, then something is hosed in your browser. Go into your web browser and clear the cache and temporary files and try again.
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody having trouble with yahoomail??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL