The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How do you keep yourself in shape? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I know what you are saying. But I have to admit, I find the burger oddly intriguing. I'd probably try one. The doughnut part really does look disgusting. But that burger smothered in cheese and bacon looks really good. I haven't had any really good (read: bad) junk food in a while.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Boxing and jiu jitsu.
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Quote:
On 2008-07-03 11:05, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Leland: That was a particularly bad day. Fortunately, I live close to a ravine natural area, so if the running isn't working, I revert to nature-watching. It's been hotter than usual lately, and the mixture of heat, age and weight gain has taken some of the joy out of my morning run.

Huh. From your avatar, you look pretty fit -- if your weight gain is a recent problem, ya got my empathy. Lifelong veteran of the Battle of the Bulge here in Cali.<snapping off a salute>

Vandy: Thanks loads for yer little artery-clogger. Those ARE Krispy-Kremes, right??? And if that weren't bad enough, I was reviewing Abbott's Encyclopedia of Rope Tricks this morning, and -- I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP -- they've got effects with...yes, Smile Smile

[Vol II, pp92, 94]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How do you keep yourself in shape? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL