The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Magic USA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys

Just to let you know http://www.alakazam-usa.com is now up and running!

Sincerely

Peter
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Great news!

Robert
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Nice one Peter, the site looks awesome!

Liam.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Good luck with the new site Peter..
will4gzus
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of will4gzus
Great to see this, makes it easier to know what the US price is and not have to do conversions Smile
boinko
View Profile
Elite user
Illinois
427 Posts

Profile of boinko
Is Alakazam USA closed?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I believe it is, boinko. The link always returns me to the regular Alakazam site. Maybe the US site didn't work out well for them?

Thank you.

Jim
friedpalm
View Profile
New user
Santa Monica Ca
36 Posts

Profile of friedpalm
I love ALAKAZAM but tried the site and it didn't work for me either
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
What I noticed over the past year was that the USA site always lagged ther UK site in terms of products - especially new releases.

It was also a problem with their points program - with dual sites it was hard to track points if ordered from UK at times and USA on the other. I would ber curious if thoser who bought on USA now lose their accumulated points or did they simply transfer?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Jan Walla
View Profile
Loyal user
Before you disappear I surround you with
255 Posts

Profile of Jan Walla
Quote:
On 2011-11-13 22:18, saysold1 wrote:
What I noticed over the past year was that the USA site always lagged ther UK site in terms of products - especially new releases.

It was also a problem with their points program - with dual sites it was hard to track points if ordered from UK at times and USA on the other. I would ber curious if thoser who bought on USA now lose their accumulated points or did they simply transfer?

Perhaps Exchange Rate has something to do with it? GBP vs. USD (not even worth the paper it's printed on) Ask Queen Elizabeth and her Illuminati friend Rothschild Smile
Magic, in essence, is the ability of conjuring spirits who help the magician accomplish astonishing feats.
<BR>-Be glad that I am not a Sorcerer... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Alakazam Magic USA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL