The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Device to make exact duplicate of a spectators signature on the spot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I tried doing a search an could not find it. If my memory serves me correctly I think it was back in about 1996 I remember earning about a Device to make exact duplicate of a spectators signature on the spot from a card, Basically they signed a card and you had an exact copy. This I think was for sale in an online magic shop maybe Hank lee? Is this something that is out there or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Thanks
Chris
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-06-24 10:38, chrusa wrote:
I tried doing a search an could not find it. If my memory serves me correctly I think it was back in about 1996 I remember earning about a Device to make exact duplicate of a spectators signature on the spot from a card, Basically they signed a card and you had an exact copy. This I think was for sale in an online magic shop maybe Hank lee? Is this something that is out there or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Thanks
Chris

It was "Charlies Magic" which he says was the first online store. He's still on Ebay.

Anyway, the marker didn't quite work, so it was discontinued.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Thank you,

I remember hearing rumblings about it back then in the early days of the internet. Somebody contacted me and said it didn't quite work either and looked sort of purpleish. I then was thinking all the way back to first grade and remembered ditto machines. I did a web search and found out it sounded somewhat similar. I guess this duplicator was somewhat of a pocket sized ditto machine or something.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
968 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
"Miracle Maker".
I just learned it came out in 1997 by Juan Carlos Rodarte.
I have one in a box somewhere, but it was not easy to use in actual perfomance, and the ink had a faded look to it.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I was trying to send a private message but for some reason couldn't find that option for your name. Is it something you would be interested in selling?

Thanks

Chris
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Does anyone have one for sale?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Device to make exact duplicate of a spectators signature on the spot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL