The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lance Johnson @ Creative Discovery Museum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Lance Johnson will be at the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga Tn , on Saturday July 12 2008 . He will performing his Award winning Illusion Show @ 2pm and 4pm . This show will be open to the public , tickets are just $5.00 per person .
This is a must see show for the entire family.
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
We are there brother!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
WOW! What a day! First let’s start off with an impromptu meeting with some of the guy’s from the local magic shop at “Starbucks” incredible start of a “Magical” day. The guy’s of the local Ring 112 really are some of the top performers anywhere I have been and seen. Chattanooga truly is becoming a very well kept secret when it comes to awesome entertainers.

Then came “Sir Lance-O-Lot” of Excaliber Magic…he was doing two shows, did I say two…this pro did a FULL dressed run through just before the doors opened for the program. Lance did a 40 minute illusion show. Three major illusions all of which were well thought and laid out for the show and the audience in attendance.

I’ll admit I was wrong when I first heard his music I thought would be WAY too heavy for the group…blew me away the audience was REALLY into it, clapping to the beat to start the show off. And it just NEVER stopped! My hat’s off to this show. Great Job!

His assistant was, well shall we say STUNNING! Actually Lance used two assistants one his 5 year old daughter, and the other a beautiful young lady from North Carolina. When not being upstaged by his daughter, Lance had the audience eating out of his hands.

I say all this, NOT because I was hired to be his coach/consultant or even because I am longtime friend. This show really showed me that My friend is a PRO at entertaining!
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
I hated to miss my Chattanooga brothers! I did have my own eventful day! Big Big News!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Lance Johnson @ Creative Discovery Museum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL