The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Deceit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Celloboy
View Profile
Special user
London, England
534 Posts

Profile of Celloboy
This newest book by Colin Mcleod is amazing. Focused on his chair test, it is truly amazing. Great thinking from one of the best mentalist's in the world. I can't say much more as I have to jump on my plane to an overseas performance. But check this out, otherwise you'll regret it.
Pete
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Where find it?
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Cheers mate! Glad you like it... wait until you actually perform it! Smile

It went on sale today and all info is available on our site.
I've has so much good feedback for it over the years, I decided it was time to have a limited edition release!

Any questions then obviously feel free to ask away!

Best wishes,
Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Hi colin,

I'm wonder if it's one step further to mix-up chair test and thought divination ?

For me it's two effects in one but I'm not sure if it's one step further.

Besides I have "force be with you" and it's a great booklet !

I like it very much !
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
I talk about in the book that the routine can often come off as a mere puzzle, which is the last thing we should ever want any of our routines to be!

What I wanted to do, to completely avoid this was, to toy with the fact that if you know which chair they are thinking of, you should know how they are thinking, so from that you should know WHAT they are thinking. If you can predict their action of which chair to sit in, and if you are doing what you are saying you are, you should be able to predict their entire mental process.

The chair routine becomes the minor effect to something much larger going on. For me they go hand in hand as it is almost like there are multiple moments of amazement all at the same time, which, to an audience, looks incredible.

This may not suit your style! I respect that and trust you will continue to do what you already do very well, however having used this as the final routine in my professional show for years now, I can attest to the impact it has on an audience. As I'm sure those who have already bought it will find out!

Thanks for the kind words on FBWY! Still love it to bits!!

Very best wishes,
Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Deceit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL