The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1934 and Luna 1935 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Arrgh. I am still getting a handle on the 1936 book. Now Rick churns out 2 more.

Woe is me... Smile
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well, guess I'll use the next 2 for next year's Halloween...

I can say yesterday's Luna seance went over excellently - where the spirits of a maniacal man and a frightened girl came forth to terrify and enlighten the audience....

Yeah, I'll write it up in the mythical someday time
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Any updates?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
1935 is going to print this week. 1934 will follow around the end of the month.

1935 will start shipping (after aging)

thanks for being patient guys.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
After purchasing (and being very impressed with) Luna 1936, I think it goes without saying that I'll be adding these two to my arsenal.
Are the force profiles different in these and can they be connected to 1936?
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
So - whats the news on these books? Just wondering - glad Teller and other things are coming out... but I have been waiting for these for a while... Sept, Oct, Nov... I hope they come soon! I love the Luna series!!!! Or have they been cancelled?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2008-12-19 23:51, Dr Spektor wrote:
So - whats the news on these books? Just wondering - glad Teller and other things are coming out... but I have been waiting for these for a while... Sept, Oct, Nov... I hope they come soon! I love the Luna series!!!! Or have they been cancelled?

Did you get yer Hideout?

Luna 1935 is 10 days away. 1934 3 weeks.

1935 is already printed.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Yep, got my prepaid from Jurassic age hideout this week - but I hope Luna 35 (and 34) won't take as long from point of order to getting to my door... ooops too late! They already have Smile....

(Oh, lets stick to the Luna books - the Hideout I'll save for the Hideout thread).

As mentioned above, although I missed getting them in time for my Halloween seance this year... I'm hoping I'll have them for next year (Outlaw products have time travel bizareness - Luna 35 ready to be shipped 10 days from October 18th... then they are going to printing in Nov 16... and the 34 end printing end of November! Time travel has been proved! The key is I should have travelled back to 1934-5 so I can get them!)... guess life is been busy with the release of Lunaria, Teller, PSIcard and other things... (Hobbs and company - devil in the details? Heck, At least Hob's Lane will have company (y'know, that charity project I posted about over a year ago which many have been involved in - but heck, Hob is a common name Smile - and I got it from Quatermass anyway).

Dr. Todd's materials from what I have seen in the original Luna, things I have seen in ORACLE and other places, is so great - I just want to see them out (well, actually in my hands Smile). Personally, I think LUNA is the most powerful item Outlaw has produced thanks to Dr. Todd.

So Rick, glad to hear that they are coming out soon (again) - and look forward to the final product in my claws!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Oohh..me in in your hands Doc? Wow!

But seriously...good to see progress Smile
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Anyone heard anything about these?

'35 has been scheduled for release since July with '34 always a little longer. Everyone who buys from outlaw effects knows the quality and all that but we're going on eight months with very little updates except that they will ship in 10 days following a query.

Just wondering if someone else knows anything about the continual delays. Not knocking you Rick, just would like to know.
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I heard Luna 1935 will be ready in March 2009. Although there will be delays after that because Rick will probably need to age the books with his solutions and sandpaer.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-02-21 14:33, dennfox wrote:
I heard Luna 1935 will be ready in March 2009. Although there will be delays after that because Rick will probably need to age the books with his solutions and sandpaer.

Thanks for the heads up Dennis!

Dennis and I have been talking and actually 1935 will start shipping a week from Monday.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
Much as I'm normally as impatient as anyone whilst waiting for a pre-paid effect to arrive (particularly when it's an Outlaw effect!) even with the delays I've strangely maintained an unnatural composure on this one.

Luna '36 is just sooo *** good that the sequals (prequals?) are just the icing on an already very sweet cake. Rick getting these puppies perfect is well worth the wait.

Nonetheless...

Quote:
On 2009-02-21 14:51, Roth wrote:
Dennis and I have been talking and actually 1935 will start shipping a week from Monday.

Yippee!!!

:dancing:
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Hey Rick,

Sorry if I got the info a little mixed-up!

Dennis
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
[quote]On 2009-02-21 15:32, JonWhite wrote:
Much as I'm normally as impatient as anyone whilst waiting for a pre-paid effect to arrive (particularly when it's an Outlaw effect!) even with the delays I've strangely maintained an unnatural composure on this one.

Luna '36 is just sooo *** good that the sequals (prequals?) are just the icing on an already very sweet cake. Rick getting these puppies perfect is well worth the wait.

[quote]
I agree completely. I just wanted to know SOMETHING Smile

Heck I'll wait a year if that's what it takes, I just want to know what's going on with the process and I by no means want to sound like my previous post was a stab at Rick. He has been very helpful with a recent order and I will continue support.

A Witches Almanac trilogy would be nice starting with a first edition printing. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Luna 1934 and Luna 1935 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL