The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Enchantment - Aquarius (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Jarod
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
226 Posts

Profile of Jarod
I received mine today and all I can say is: worth every penny!

The booklet is high quality with lots of colored photos and the explanation is in great detail for a lot of different routines. The only thing I missed was the management of the gimmick which comes with Aquarius. But I found a detailed instruction at the forum from The Enchantment, and in that case from the creator himself.

I give this product and price a 10 out of 10

Cheers,
Jarod
It's not the Trick. It's the Magician!

Harry Houdini
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
I am thinking about getting this or Prohibition which I also hear great things about. Anyone have both and willing to tell me which is a better buy? I would probably be doing either effect as a stand alone effect but would love to be able to do it impromptu like Sinful.
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I like Prohibition better. The only thing is you need an extra gimmick for Prohibition, while everything is included in this. I would advise to wait for Justin Miller's Captured; I heard it was excellent.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I'm having trouble getting in touch with them, anyone have their info? Thank you! M1
james1234
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of james1234
Just wondering for someone who has this, is the first effect on the demo with the cap in the glass bottle, is it really that clean, because if it is, to be honest that looks better than captured, if anyone could shed any light on this it would be greatly appreciated Smile
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
Hi would like to know if this can be done for any normal plastic cap bottles? can the spectator examine the bottle after it is done? I got Trapped but honestly unless I'm in a bar I cant really perform cap in bottle. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Enchantment - Aquarius (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL