The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Child's Play III (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAstonishingLarry
View Profile
Regular user
I aspire to more than only
183 Posts

Profile of TheAstonishingLarry
If you have an interest in the potential of PK magic then I have three words for you - Child's Play III (okay, two words a Roman numeral)

I just received mine and am extremely satisfied with my purchase (and we all know that's not always the case with magic purchases). I've always thought that PK magic held great promise, but for me that promise was never realized. I was a flop at using a PK ring. The "signal" was just not strong enough for me to always be 100% certain. I was often forced to "linger" far longer than would be considered natural and even then, not always confident.

The Child's Play "signal" is right on! No more lingering, guessing, and hoping. It's like a light comes on in your head ... "This is where the hidden object is." No uncertainty. Think of it as a PK amplifier!

This is a great tool for both magicians and mentalists … it’s all in how you want to present your special “ability”!

I’m not a business partner … just a satisfied customer.
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
I can vouch for Larry not being a business partner because only myself and Ron Frank are business partners for K & F Productions products.

Larry, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoy using your Child's Play III that much. I myself do not do much mentalism, but when I do, I use my CPII or III routine because I feel I can be much more comfortable and natural with my routine. My favorite part is that the gimmick is completely under their noses the entire time, and they will never suspect it for anything at all, except maybe telling time.

There are other posts in the Café regarding routines and usage on all of the Child's Play products, so feel free to post your ideas in there or in here. I'm not sure if you have or know about a couple of pieces of magic from Outlaw Effects called The Relic and The Scorpion. Both of these pieces work amazingly well with any of the Child's Plays.

Feel free to contact either Ron or myself if you have any questions regarding the usage or handling of Child's Play 1, II, or III.

Thanks,

Tom Kracker
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Child's Play III (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL