The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » What trick does this guy end with? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielMooncalf
View Profile
Regular user
Kansas City
113 Posts

Profile of DanielMooncalf
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I don't get your question. He juggles 3 balls more entertainingly than anyone else. If it is the last sequence you want to know about it is just a 3 ball cascade behind the back.

His timing/acting/music are the key. Other have complained he isn't as good technically as they are... but I've seen the main antagonist and he's BORING.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I’m with Pete here. I don’t understand the question. This is a well paced, well rehearsed, and entertaining three ball juggling routine. He did a good job of interpreting or emphasizing the music with his tricks. He is a good example of it’s not what you do it is how well it you do it! Two balls behind the back to a three ball cascade to the beat of the music was his finale and nicely done I might add.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
This has been talked about quite a bit but heres the skinny...

Hes a speaker on amendment rights and ends with this bit. He is not a juggler but a man who happens to juggle and juggles well... not great, not bad, but well. An important thing to remember is that people fell in love with the clip not for his juggling, not for the music, not for his outfit or style, but for all of these things and more and he was the director of all of it! that's they key for some reason this has become one of those THINGS people fall in love with and it was all up to him!

I don't care about the sum of the parts simply then end result and if people love it or not.
ATG
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » What trick does this guy end with? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL