The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Availability of Cloutier Topit Pattern (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
Hi all,

I've been searching the online dealers for a Cloutier pattern and I've only seen it available on a couple of sites that I've never heard of before... (magictrixx and misdirections magic shop). Anyone know anywhere else where it's available, or have any experience with those two dealers?

Cheers,
Lyndon
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
CARL CLOUTIER'S THIRD-HAND MAGIC has lot of info about his Topit!

http://www.mymagic.com/cloutier.htm
L Trunk
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
207 Posts

Profile of L Trunk
Thanks for the link, but I'm only after his actual pattern for the topit. I'm working with the Fitch and the Ammar videos.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
I have no experience with those two dealers either.

Here's a Canadian dealer that carries it. Name of the company is 'Magie Spectram' They're based in Montreal and have been around since the mid-nineties I believe (I actually visited their shop years ago when I was there for a convention). Carl as you may know is from Quebec and may still reside there so it doesn't surprise me they still carry it. Canadian shops would be more likely to carry Carl's pattern at this point I think...

http://spectram.com/vas/product_details......._id=1592

cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Availability of Cloutier Topit Pattern (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL