The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Nick Ruggiero's new company (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I heard that Nick Ruggiero has started a company called "Signature Pieces" and is building props like he used to with Collectors Workshop. Does he have a web site or catalog available?
Thanks
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I searched the Internet and found nothing about it. I have a vague recollection of something being said...somewhere, but I can't remember specifics.

I'd be very interested in keeping track of Nick. I met him several years ago, when he worked for Owen's Magic Supreme. In fact, he built my Zig-Zag and Impalement. A great guy. I've kind of kept track of him, but not as much as I would have liked to. I hope somebody knows what is going on in his life.

Steven
Coram Deo
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I recall Steven's Magic Emporium selling some items from Nick's new line, Signature Pieces. You will not find it on their website so you will need to contact them directly for information. I was receiving brochures from Nick for his new pieces. I will try to find the address and post it here, unless someone beats me to it.

I found the brochure from Nick Ruggiero on his Signature Pieces.

The following information was found:

Signature Pieces
1520 Verde Valley School Road
Sedona, Arizona 86351
520-284-0081; fax, 520-284-0089
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
I have been trying to reach Nick Ruggiero without success. Does anyone know if he is healthy? out of business? on extended vacation? etc.?

Thank you.

Gianni
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I talked to Nick last February at the World Magic Seminar in Las Vegas. He was still building "Signature Pieces" and was busy and looked really good. I haven't talked to him since then. You might try talking to Joe at Steven's Magic Emporium or George at Viking Magic. They are probably the two most likely to have recently talked to Nick.
Coram Deo
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Just saw nick at Collector's two weeks ago and had supper with him. He is still building. A few "standard" items and the rest are custom items. I have brochure in front of me. His phone is (520)284-0081. I do not see a website listed. Address is 1520 Verde Valley School Road, Sedona, AZ 86531. Please do not abuse his phone number.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
Nick is a walking wealth of information about magic and some of the personalities of bygone days. He was an assistant on the Blackstone Senior show!

Julie
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Many thanks to all for the information.

Gianni
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Is he still building?
And is there someone who has a mail contact of him? It's easier to get in contact like that from abroad...

Thanks in advance Smile
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
No, Nick is no longer building Magic.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Nick has alhezimer's and is living with his son back east.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Thanks - what a pity. All the best to him and his family.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Nick Ruggiero's new company (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL