The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Transprint - Raphael Czaja (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
427 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
Transprint is the first trick I release and it's now exclusively available through lybrary.com :

A spectator chooses a card from a deck, for example the Jack of Hearts. The magician now shows a packet with four blank-faced cards and normal backs. The spectator freely chooses and signs two stickers of different shapes and colors and puts one on the face and one on the back of his card. From now, he keeps this card on the table under his hand. One by one, three of the blank cards change into a Jack of Hearts. For the climax, the magician makes a transposition between the faces of the last blank card and the spectator’s signed card. The spectator can keep his card as a souvenir.

- Each printing looks different and allows you not to be too repetitive (and annoying).
- Thanks to the transposition at the end, you finish on a surprising climax.
- Through the routine, you can spread the cards face up many times so it helps the routine to "look" as fair as possible.
- I've also included a variation, so a message may appear "magically" on the back of the spectator's card at the end.

Transprint is available for only 6$. I wanted to release it for 6€ but because the $ is low nowadays, I thought it would have been unfair for international customers. I'm aware that with the internet, everybody can release anything, so I really tried to share what (in my opinion) deserved to be shared (and at a fair price).

Finally, I want to thank Chris Wasshuber for his useful feedback and corrections. The Artefake website and Peter Duffie have been a great help to find the necessary sources.

I hope you will have fun with it like I have.

I've posted a video demo of Transprint here.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=o517VgncqgI

Thanks for those who have already bought it.

Best Regards,

R.
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Transprint - Raphael Czaja (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL