The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Official Release of WitchBoard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey everyone, I just wanted everyone to know that Me and Sean Bogunia have officially released The WitchBoard which was offically 2 years and 4 months in the making.

For those that don't frequent the spooky and bizzare section of the forums there is a lengthy thread going on here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=14&203

To see more on Witchboard, the Complete and Ultimate Professional Seance Show, click here:

http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_o......oon1.htm

Thanks for looking,

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Nice job (as always) Peter (and Sean)!
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
That looks totally awesome. There is no way I will have one anytime soon though. Great work.
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Congrats on the release. 2 years and 4 months!
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Good stuff Peter and Sean. Keep up the good work. I have to say this was well worth the wait for 2 years and more.

Best
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to chime in here on my friend Peter's "WitchBoard". I have not had a chance to see the finished product yet, but the prototype pieces and photos that I did see were INCREDIBLE! I have no doubt that the finished piece will blow your sox off!

Peter mentioned to me that the video he was doing was going to be a little different, but he wouldn't let me see it until it was finished (what a tease! lol). I will admit that when I started watching it, I couldn't figure out what the heck was happening. I kept thinking, "This is a magic trick promo video?!". Then it dawned on me that like many other magicians, I was so used to seeing the typical performance magic video to demonstrate a product.

However the "WitchBoard" is really to be used in a seance type of setting, and what better way to show that then by doing a video in that type of atmosphere. Well Peter went one step further and did the "Blair Witch (Board) Project" type of demo, and I now realize how brilliant an idea that was. Very theatrical, and it really gives the potential purchaser a perfect flavor of what they can expect when they use this in a routine. By the way, I thought the "Birthday" line at the end was really funny!

Anyhow, best of luck with it Peter! I think you're going to sell a ton of these!

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited
(416) 410-5766
jason@paltergeist.com
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
Great job. Witchboard looks like an awesome tool.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey! Peter is as great of an Actor as he is a Creator!
Great video Peter!!! I had a good time watching it and it was very well produced.
As far as the Witchboard goes...KICK ***!!
...what did you guys expect?!!
I am sure there will be a lot of magicians, spiritualists and Uri Geller types who will make great use of this effect.
Excellent job Peter and Sean!!!
Good luck with the sales.
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Eric Simmatis
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eric Simmatis
The lights thing looks very interesting!!!
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Sounds very incredible and I am surely interested. I'd like to know the practicality of the effect. Can we walk in with the board and do it? Or do we must 'prepapre' over the electronic devises such as TV...

Aaronish
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hi Aaronish,

Thanks for your interest, and thanks for everyone's comments. Thanks Chance on your comments of my Spoof Acting Skills...lol, my wife Lyndsy frequently watches ghost shows like ghost hunters, or Most Haunted etc, so after talking with my editor, we wanted to make the video a spoof on those shows!

Aaronish, you need only a mere few minutes in a room, and I mean less than five minutes. When you perform for private events, many(but not all) seance shows will require exentsive setups, or multiple assistants, lots of equipment etc. All you will need is to bring your WitchBoard ATA case to the event, and you need no assistants or elaborate set ups of any kind. You need just a few minutes to take your Witchboard out of the ATA case, plug in your 3 mini special effects receivers, and turn the board's power switch on. The WitchBoard will then run the rest of your show(and when I say run, I mean opperate all of the special effects this has to offer) It will still be up to you to be a Performer and act around those effects.

Peter
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Official Release of WitchBoard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL