The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking with Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I've been studying mentalism for almost two years. What do you experts think about adding some mentalism with Busking. I was thinking about using The Mental Epic Board. Adults love it. The only immediate problem I can see is carrying it around with other props.
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
I do menatlism in my show. I play it for laughs, the joke possibilites are endless, yet the crowd are still baffled. I think it works because I keep it very clean (can I mention methods?) and simple, indeed it appears that I'm way off the mark until turn the board round and reveal my prediction. Me and a clip board basically.

It is amazing how the laughter turns to gasps, then applause and laughter.
kiss_bpp
View Profile
New user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
98 Posts

Profile of kiss_bpp
This is something that I have often wondered about seams like it would be bad idea to attempt anything too heavy hitting depending on your line however I beleive it could kill if you have the right audiance.

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking with Mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL