The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Apollo Robbins Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hi guys,

http://www.mindscience.org/magicsymposium/index.html

Another of the guys on the forum was kind enough to post this link in response to a thread I started in the 'Food For Thought' forum. There's a great video of Apollo Robbins on this page that I thought some of you may be interested in. The Teller and James Randi videos are worth a look too.

-- Topher
JaY-JaY Pickpocket
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of JaY-JaY Pickpocket
Hi topher. I have already seen this - though this a fantastic example why Apollo is one of the best.

All pickpockets should watch this.
Check JaY-JaY Out!
www.youtube.com/jayjayentertainment
www.myspace.com/jayjayentertainment
Facebook - JaY JaY 'josh jayaweera'
Love to hear from you!
Mr.Crebar
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Mr.Crebar
Apollo has the potential to put out the best pickpocket dvd of all time. I love the psychological base behind this. Apollo has a lot of work under his belt. He must have acquired endless little subtitles and observations that would profit an amateur, and professional immensely.
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Apollo, fortunately (well, unfortunately for us) because of his skill, has been super busy with his security business, performances and his other workers of whizmob inc. to put out anything.

If he did put out anything on pickpocketing for the masses, I'm pretty sure it would be a best seller.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Thanks a lot, all those clips a re greattttttt, especially Tomsoni and Randi, excellent entertainment and fooled badly !
Izz
View Profile
New user
Dayton, Ohio
77 Posts

Profile of Izz
Loved it thank you
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
Apollo is the man,what a wonderful video this is,if Apollo ever decides to make a dvd on that same subject, man I'll be one of the first in line to get it,some much important info in this link.

Thanks again for the link,it is indeed one of the best link I have come across in years.

Peace.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Thanks for posting that link Topher,

Highly interesting stuff, what I would give for a week of Apollo's time!!!!

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Apollo Robbins Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL