The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » The Pendragons Featured in 'The Globe'! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Char Pendragon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Char Pendragon
Hey guys... I just bought my first Globe (magazine). I now know that Obama has a love child...lol!

Anyway, on page 10 and 11 is an entire layout of some of the performers on America's Got Talent. We are centered. The focus of the story is regarding Jonathan's arrow injury, his recovery and our appearance.

Check it out if you have a chance...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hey, have you all thought about writing a book? Your story would be interesting reading even outside the magic world.
Char Pendragon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

We are putting the finishing touches on Jonathan's first book of magic. It should be out later this month, early next month. Lesson to the wise if you are considering a book, write first what you know about...then expand out.

I can't wait to write the book you suggested Santa! I have started it in my head and will begin the book this Fall.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Cool! My wife wasn't aware of the accident with the arrows so I told her a bit of the story starting with Harry Anderson knowing Jonathon when he was a kid and up to your AGT performance. She was facinated and shocked at the same time because she didn't know everything. I missed you guys in Martinez once when I was in the bay area for a visit, heard about it the next day. I've not seen Gerry in years and the wife would have loved seeing the show....one day!
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Darn, I thought this thread might be about you guys getting to perform in the Globe theatre in London. Lovely place with outstanding acoustics.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Char Pendragon
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

I will keep you posted...when we are back in the area. We have a blast performing there. We have met many wonderful magicians...especially some of the up and coming talents like Alex Ramon. Would love to meet you and your wife there sometime...if you are in the area.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Char, I can't wait to see the both of you perform when you come to Ottawa, Canada.
I've grown up watching The Pendragons on TV and have many fond memories as a result. I somehow thought I'd never have the opportunity to experience your live show but I was elated to hear that you're both performing here. FINALLY, I'll be able to say I've seen The Pendragons live. Awesome...

take care,

James
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Congrats on the article. I've considered both of you one of the strongest illusionist in the business...just curious I didn't see you on AGT last night. I know some folks are wondering, it certainly doesn't appear that you were cut because we didn't see you on the stage...any hints?

Thanks
phaddad2
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of phaddad2
Char,
Saw you in Mass. at the Big E several years ago and loved the show. A book would be great. Not just magic but a bio.
Pete
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » The Pendragons Featured in 'The Globe'! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL