The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's U.S. Sci-Fi Series Postponed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sebbyg
View Profile
Regular user
Cherry Hill, NJ
119 Posts

Profile of sebbyg
Derren Brown's official Website announced on August 5, 2008, that the filming for the new installment of Derren's U.S Sci-Fi series has been postponed.

No further explanations are given.

Hmmmmm...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Sorry to hear this ... I just got cable! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
That is disappointng. I have had to rely on UK friends to send me recordings of Derren's shows there; I was looking forward to seeing him here without that hassle. (It would still have been somewhat of a hassle since I don't subscribe to cable, but it would have been less of one).
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You could have watched it here with me and the family Smile Not now I guess. I wanted some Trick or Treat!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's U.S. Sci-Fi Series Postponed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL