The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Hinging a card fountain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
FlyMe
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of FlyMe
Thanks, remote guy, very informative.
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of lin
Thanks for all the photos and the info on different types of remote control transmitters and receivers. I've got a good idea now on how to start, and I'm really looking forward to hearing about your other projects.

cheers,

Lin
MagicMatthews
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
174 Posts

Profile of MagicMatthews
This may sound a stupid question, as I don't do much with cards, just the basic slights and a few self workers & packet tricks, but what do you use a card fountain for? This looks a fun project and probably a very visual.
Don't get even... Get odd!
magicbob116
View Profile
Inner circle
1523 Posts

Profile of magicbob116
You place it inside a hat, snake basket, etc. Then when a deck of cards is placed in there, they come flying out in a "fountain" of cards.
B. Robert Pulver

The "I Hate Card Tricks!" Book of Card Tricks Vol. 1, 2, and 3
Kards for Kids
Sticky Situations
Sleightly Wacky
magicbob116@yahoo.com
MagicMatthews
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
174 Posts

Profile of MagicMatthews
Okay, so it is really more of a flourish or special effect than anything else. I sort of had vision about having a card selected, put it into the deck then being able to "catch" it out of the fountain. I'm assuming this to be a standard application?
Don't get even... Get odd!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Hinging a card fountain (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL