The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Problem with confab. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
Hi,

I ordered Alan Shaxon´s version of confab, and it arrived today. I just have an issue with it, so, I would really appreciate if someone can help me with.

Please PM.

Thanks.

SM
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
Or just post here...

Since Confabulation deluxe is a marketed effect, I cant disscus the issue here, but it has to do with the envelope..
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Hey buddy.

I just got this like 2 months ago. I love it.
Whats the prob?
SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
The problem is with the envelope (taking it out of the pad and loading it in the wallet)
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Remember the wallet is really tight right now. it will loosen up. To help it loosen just shove the pad half way in the wallet and let it sit over night.. that will help. and don't forget the double sided tape. that will help pulling it out.

I don't think I'm revealing any secret bc anyone reading this that doesn't own the effect would be confused. If I am please tell me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Problem with confab. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL