The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » RIP Chris Pratt - Secretary Of The Magic Circle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
I'm not sure that this in the right area of the Café, moderators please move if there is a more suitable place for this sad posting..

Chris Pratt - The Secretary of The Magic Circle and Vice President passed away on August 11th.
Chris was a true gentleman and a pillar of strength within The Magic Circle. May he rest in peace..

Below is a public announcement by Duncan Trillo:

Christopher Pratt, 1947 - 2008. It is very sad to have to report that Chris Pratt died on Monday 11th August. Chris had been ill for a number of years following the diagnosis of a brain tumour in the Summer of 2005. Chris was one of the first welcoming faces I met when I joined The Magic Circle years ago and someone that I had the greatest of respect for. A former Magic Circle Close-up Magician of the Year winner Chris loved magic and The Magic Circle, and made a huge contribution to the success that the society enjoys today. One of the main forces behind its Meet The Magic Circle evenings and annual Magic Circle Christmas Show Chris had served the society as its ever-efficient secretary for over 20 years and was also its current Vice-President. I'll never forget a trip we shared to a Society of American Magicians convention in New Orleans a few years ago when Chris, together with his wife Jill, led a group of magicians through the sweltering back streets of New Orleans in search of a tucked-away jam-packed jazz club that somehow had escaped the perils of time. It was a wonderful evening. I'll really miss Chris. Duncan Trillo.

Ditto.. Marc Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Marc,

There is never an unsuitable place to record the passing of a great magician.

Thank you for passing this along.

May he rest in peace.

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » RIP Chris Pratt - Secretary Of The Magic Circle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL