The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Vox Box vs. Rattle Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
I'd like to buy one of them.
Which one do you think is a better box for doing a card (or ring) to box routine?
Can you kindly compare the two boxes?

Thanks,
Hirase
In love with magic!
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
I do not have either of them, but I watched the demo videos for both of them. In my opinion, I think the demo of Rattle Box looks horrible. Not only is the performance bad, the box also doesn't look very good. I think Vox Box looks more normal and the effect is also better. Maybe it's just the presentation... Just my thought. Maybe somebody who owns both can give you a better review. You may see the demo for Rattle Box at magic smith and the demo for Vox Box at penguin magic. Smile
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
I've played with the Vox Box a bit, and it's great. I think it is just what you're looking for. Unless the spectator dissects the box, you'll be fine.

I cannot comment on the Rattle Box, never having handled it.
What is the color of magic?
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Don't you think you need a different box for a ring than for a card.
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
I think I will go to the Vox Box!

thanks all!

Hirase
In love with magic!
Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
The Vox Box is a Ring or coin to Card Case utilizing a sleight similiar to Kennedy's Mystery Box whereas the Rattle Box is an effect in which the ring or coin vanishes from the box and is reproduced in another location. Jon Allen's destitnation box is a great finale to the rattle box. IMO the rattle box has many more uses. I use it to make a ring vanish and then appear on any of the ring to keychain products.
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
I've been using my Rattle Box to vanish a borrowed ring and reproducing it in the "Magic Chamber", as shown

Here![outdated link]

Gets great reactions, especially the re-appearance in the Magic Chamber, which can be inspected all day long without a clue. Works well for me anyhow.

Bill Beach
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Vox Box vs. Rattle Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL