The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Visit Bali Magic Festival 29-31 January, 2009 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shierly.jessica
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of shierly.jessica
Hei, my name Shierly, I'm from Bali and you are invited to join the most spectacular magic festival ever on earth. Yes, come to Bali Magic Festival held on 29-31 January 2009 in Bali, an island of Paradise in Indonesia. You will meet Max Maven, the world's number one mentalist, who will deliver a superb lecture and hundreds of magician world wide. Bring your family and friends to Bali Magic Festival and have a wonderful holiday in one of the most beautiful islands in the world. It's trully a once of a life time experience you will never forget, See you there....!

For further information, please visit http://www.balimagicfestival.com

Cheers,
organizing commitee
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Magician around the world, come to my Country Indonesia, specialy to BALI......
The event will be Great.........
see you there guys........
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Shierly.Jesicca, I've just posting your information on this link:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=31&0
hopefuly it can helping to promote the event.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
shierly.jessica
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of shierly.jessica
Hi Miraclemakers, nice to meet you. I believe Bali Magic Festival will be the greatest magic festival ever. I wish we could meet there. If you have any questions, you can email me at info@balimagicfestival.com.

Thanks so much for your support....

Cheers, Shierly Jessica
broken_arrow
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
10 Posts

Profile of broken_arrow
I don't know if Max Maven can confirm about this. I don't want to make false assumption, in Indonesia there is SIM - Society Indonesian Magician, and they don't know anything about this. And my magician friends in Bali also confirm they don't know anything about this at all.

Ms. Shierly Jessica & Miraclemakers, would you please advise us which company of your event organizer, office phone number NOT mobile number only, office address.

Sorry, I don't want to be harsh to you. I'm affraid this is to be a hoax and can give bad names to Indonesian Magician.

rgds,
Benz
"Dominus illuminatio mea"
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
Quote:
On 2008-09-23 05:18, broken_arrow wrote:
I don't know if Max Maven can confirm about this. I don't want to make false assumption, in Indonesia there is SIM - Society Indonesian Magician, and they don't know anything about this. And my magician friends in Bali also confirm they don't know anything about this at all.

Ms. Shierly Jessica & Miraclemakers, would you please advise us which company of your event organizer, office phone number NOT mobile number only, office address.

Sorry, I don't want to be harsh to you. I'm affraid this is to be a hoax and can give bad names to Indonesian Magician.

rgds,
Benz

To Be honest, if you ask me the company or details of the EO, I don't know.
I know this event from internet (www.balimagicfestival.com) and posted by Ms. Shierly Jessica.
As an Indonesian magician, I've just interested with this event, and help to promote the event.
if you want to know details of this event, you can ask Ms. Shierly Jessica by her email, info@balimagicfestival.com
Thank you.
broken_arrow
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
10 Posts

Profile of broken_arrow
Of course I'm very interested also with this events. I really don't want to jumping on the gun in here, however I am just affraid that Ms. Shierly Jessica as an Event Organizer only have Mobile Number, she doesn't have office/land line numbers nor office address.

If this event cancel just like David Copperfield, how can I or we get refund ?
When David Copperfiled's show cancelled in Jakarta, I got the refund, because I know the Event Organizer and they are a well known EO in Indonesia.

I wasn't affraid at that time to pay in advance coz I have their office phone number & address NOT ONLY mobile number.
"Dominus illuminatio mea"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Visit Bali Magic Festival 29-31 January, 2009 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL