The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Falling on your fannie mae (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
OK...I know there is a political message at the end of it, I ask you to try to forget that part and look at the referenced facts regarding Fannie and Freddie debacle. Politics aside, this is a very informative video.

http://www.youtube.com/TheMouthPeace
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
No time to watch it right now, but maybe later.

Tell me, though, does the video address the series of post-9/11 interest rate cuts that were largely responsible for creating and dramatically inflating the housing bubble?

If not, it is hard to believe that it is a very credible video.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2008-09-26 11:27, balducci wrote:
No time to watch it right now, but maybe later.

Tell me, though, does the video address the series of post-9/11 interest rate cuts that were largely responsible for creating and dramatically inflating the housing bubble?

If not, it is hard to believe that it is a very credible video.

Actually I believe it specifically discusses that about 6(ish, don't quote me on the time) minutes into it.

Again, I am not agenda driven with this video. It was passed to me and I found it to be very informative.
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I like the video. However, here is a more direct link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o

On a somewhat related note, can anyone name the 10 safest banks in 2008?
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2008-09-26 17:29, Scott Cram wrote:

On a somewhat related note, can anyone name the 10 safest banks in 2008?

The news below is a little closer to home; go Canada Smile

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv/idUSTRE4981X220081009

CANBERRA (Reuters) - Canada has the world's soundest banking system, closely followed by Sweden, Luxembourg and Australia, a survey by the World Economic Forum has found as financial crisis and bank failures shake world markets.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Falling on your fannie mae (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL