The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Pictorial visit to Owen Magic last Nov 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiquarian
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiquarian
My friend Alan Zagorsky, the justly current proud heir of Owen Magic Supreme, has allowed me to release these photos to you. The reason I took the photos (all apparatus) were that, in my visit, I found out that Alan's wood turning surpasses all of his predecessors( with all due respect to, Floyd Thayer, the Emmets Bros and Les Smith himself!).

Having handled so many Thayer/Owen pieces over the years (46 to be exact) I must admit the Alan's wood turnings were exquisite, made in exceptional exotic woods and with his personal touch in design, staying close with the prior masters but with an up to date look. These one of a kind masterpieces will become highly sought in the future. So enjoy and lets hear!

Judge for yourself, here's a close look to "new Owen Magic", the old and the original Thayer. Can you tell who made what in the photos?

Click here to view attached image.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
It's a little hard to tell as the photo was too small. Would love to get a better view of the items though.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Pictorial visit to Owen Magic last Nov 2007 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL