The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » So who watched it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Illusionist11
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Illusionist11
Anyone know where I can see last nights episode..the baseball game was on instead, I was really mad!
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
Quote:
On 2008-10-14 19:06, Illusionist11 wrote:
Anyone know where I can see last nights episode..

I checked www.hulu.com and although there is much content from Fox, Breaking the Magician's Code isn't listed...

-A

Posted: Oct 14, 2008 7:37pm
As far as boycotting advertisers is concerned, I have a humble opinion...

I work for a company that sells advertising. Not in broadcast media; but...
Most of our clients LOVE to hear complaints- In their mind, it helps validate their advertising dollars, that is, it's hard to say who might have bought your product even without seeing your ad; but, specific complaints validate that a message is reaching a target audience.

Just an observation...

-A
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Yea get DC or CA to contact the network and press…..I can see it now, the headline on all the large entertainment TV shows “The magic show David Copperfield and Criss Angel don’t want you to see”
Talk about amazing press.

Lucas
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
Quote:
On 2008-10-14 20:51, Lucasw wrote:
Yea get DC or CA to contact the network and press…..I can see it now, the headline on all the large entertainment TV shows “The magic show David Copperfield and Criss Angel don’t want you to see”
Talk about amazing press.

Exactly...

-A
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Quote:
On 2008-10-14 19:33, allen_m wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-10-14 19:06, Illusionist11 wrote:
Anyone know where I can see last nights episode..

I checked www.hulu.com and although there is much content from Fox, Breaking the Magician's Code isn't listed...

-A

That might be good news... did they already stop sending this ********. Were the viewing rates that low?
stephane_arnow
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of stephane_arnow
I hope that... Maybe someone is doing something with discretion...? But it will not prevent to sell the crap in entire world !
I really hope there will have a end quick to this.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I also have seen in many areas that the times or it airing have been switched to a very late timne slot. This could also mean that fewer people are tuning in. This is why I feel we should try our best NOT to attract any attention to the program.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Quote:
On 2008-10-04 01:43, Al Hastings wrote:

If your truly in for it art's sake, and have no issues of being taken in and be shown off like a cirus animal at the end of your life like vernon then that is your decision.
-A

Just out of curiosity, what exactly happened to Vernon that was so bad? Did he die broke or something? That would have been pretty sad...
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
magicaldj1
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, Wisconsin
122 Posts

Profile of magicaldj1
Quote:
On 2008-10-14 11:20, magic4u02 wrote:
The best you can do is tell yourself not to buy from the sponsors. Short of that, it makes no sense to try and target them via writings or emails or phone calls. It places too much attention that we should not be giving them.

Kyle

I totally agree with you on this Kyle. Having worked in the customer service field in the past, one thing that hurts a business is word of mouth, not writing to a business to complain about it. It has been proven that when a customer has a bad experience they tell more people about the bad experience than the good experience. So consider this a bad experience with the company. Tell your friends not to use the product the sponsor is advertising ( you don't have to tell them why even, just say you had a bad experience with them). Hopefully this analogy helps.
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
I just saw the commercial and it looks like the TURBO ILLUSION is going to be on Monday's show.
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Bravooooo very nice I am very curious how is done...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I targeted one advertiser to see if my idea would work. I made two phone calls. That's it.
We'll see Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » So who watched it? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL