The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Halloween Game Ideas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for ideas for a Halloween Game for kids and adults
This is to be used to win prizes and gift certificates. I am open
to buying something or basic constructions item.
I usually use a Prize Wheel, Bingo Ball color guessing game, and a golf putting game.
Was hoping to come up with something different for the holiday that isn't
as messy as Bobbing for Apples or the like.

Thanks so much for all your valuable insights.
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
We did this for one of our parties... It's basically a race.

Have three or four people participate. They each get an identical folded T-shirt. The object is to be the first person to unfold the shirt and actually put it on.

Oh, did I mention that before we folded the shirts, we soaked them in water, squeezed out the excess water and froze them in the freezer? LOL! Have several songs to play while everyone watches the participants race and struggle to unfold their shirts and put them on. (suggestion: "Ice Ice Baby," "You're as Cold As Ice," etc.)

Lyndel
Wanlu
View Profile
Inner circle
Manila, Philippines
3058 Posts

Profile of Wanlu
Prepare some Manila paper, scissors and adhesive tapes.

Two teams...using a model to dress up using the manila paper and tapes...with a 3-5 minutes to finish...

I did this a few times years ago when I use to emcee parties...one team made a Count Dracula and the other team made a super hero...the subject has to model out the new outfit Smile it was funny and interesting Smile
"The Old Path"
www.angdatingdaan.org

Wanlu's Affordable Puppets
http://wanlu.net/ventpuppets.html

Wanlu and his Puppets
http://wanlu.net
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Similar to Wanlu's game, is the Egyptian mummy game. Two teams of 2, one is the mummy, the other does the dressing. Give each team 2 toilet rolls and at the end of the time its the team with the best dressed mummy. Ask the room to vote, it gets everyone involved then.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Mummy Wrap is also the game that sprung into my mind...but I divide everyone into teams of 4 or 5, and have one person in each team be the "mummy". allow 5-10 minutes for the mummies to be wrapped, then award prizes for the team with the best covered mummy, and for the team with the neatest mummy.
then, the mummies break free from their toilet paper wrappings, and utter chaos ensues as the room suddenly fills with tissue paper! Make sure this is the very last game you play!
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Quote:
On 2008-10-03 09:38, Lyndel wrote:
We did this for one of our parties... It's basically a race.

Have three or four people participate. They each get an identical folded T-shirt. The object is to be the first person to unfold the shirt and actually put it on.

Oh, did I mention that before we folded the shirts, we soaked them in water, squeezed out the excess water and froze them in the freezer? LOL! Have several songs to play while everyone watches the participants race and struggle to unfold their shirts and put them on. (suggestion: "Ice Ice Baby," "You're as Cold As Ice," etc.)

Lyndel

Thanks Lyndel, We used to do these when I would do promotions for beer companies ....... a little messy for this gig......... but thanks
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Mummy wrap............... I like it but this is going to be in a supermarket and may spread the mess around the store.............. but for a private party that is Gold. thanks
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
One of my favorite games is called “Build a Clown”. You have two teams and each team has two or more players. You put one player on each team in a large (adult sized) one piece clown costume. Each team also has large garbage bags full of 4” or 6” inflated round balloons. When the music starts (usually 2 minutes or so) each team tries to fill the clown costume with as many balloons as possible. When the music starts you have to count the balloons…How...with a pin of course.

You pop each balloon while it is still in the costume. While you are popping the balloons through the costume you and the audience will count the number of pops. The kid will not get hurt as long as you are careful with the pin. The anticipation is very funny for the audience, the person wearing the balloon filled costume and even the entertainer. For a Halloween theme just get some other adult sized costume.

—Dal Sanders
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Great game, Dal!
:)
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
That is a real great game, thanks so much Dal
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Halloween Game Ideas? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL