The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Closeup pad repair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angus
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Angus
How do you get rid of a bubble if it forms in the middle of your closeup pad? I thought of injecting glue into it with a syringe and placing something heavy on it, but I'm not sure what kind to use that won't affect the felt surface.

-A
johnathanblades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of johnathanblades
It's probably better to buy a new pad.
Angus
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Angus
I would do that but I bought this one less that two months ago. Someone gave me a small bag to keep some thing in and set it on my pad. The bottom of the bag was velcro and whenI picked it up it created this bubble.
B-MAN
View Profile
New user
Luxembourg
72 Posts

Profile of B-MAN
I also think your pad has had it,however,if the felt came off so easy, see if you can return it. If not, peel all the felt off, spray with glue and put on some nice velvet.

Hope this helps.
" No matter what you accomplish in this life.... the size of your funeral will be determinded by the weather " Gizzard

G.B.T.S.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Closeup pad repair (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL