The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trionym/Al Mann (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Anyone have info on this effect?
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
It is being offered on Ebay right now.
Happy hunting!
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
A lot of pirated Al Mann manuscripts are on E-Bay, if that is where you've seen it, don't bother, there was comment about this on another mentalists forum. Action may be taken against this guy.

There are better Al Mann manuscripts than Trionym.
Paul.
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
993 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Paul:

Can you advise on what you believe to be a few of Al Mann's best items or manuscripts?

Gianni
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Advise on what I think are the best? I could, and another time I probably would have, but seeing as they are not readily available except as pirate copies I fear in doing so I could in some way be encouraging people to give money to a thief for them.So I hope you understand why on this occassion it is information I would rather not divulge.
Perhaps another time.

There are better things to spend your money on, honestly. Some things are sought after simply because they are unavailable. Sometimes unavailable stuff has a mystique about it, but because they are unavailable doesn't always mean they are good.

Paul Hallas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Trionym/Al Mann (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL