The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reading Experience! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Some day ago I had an interview from one reporter ( women ) and during the interview she ask me..."can you read my mind"?...I sayd...YES...I want that you think your life now..close your eyes and relax...
I started to do some reading ...but as Mind Reading..she had the sensation that I was reading her tought..believe me she was REALLY impressed..I have read some of her past..and I ask her to think one person that now is important in her life..I wrote something on my Businees card..and I asked her to tell me just the first letter of the name of the person that she was thinking of...and when I turn the business card was the letter on it!

OK...is nothing new for all of you..using a reading with a NW..BUT..this was just to share with you this my experience..
The Mind Readings tool are from WONDER READING of Kenton Knepper ( cd and Book) wich I Think are FANTASTIC!
Untill now I don't was really interested in "readings" because I don't have found a good "way" to put this in a mental act, but now Im OPENING MY MIND!
Any advice from you is very will accepted!

THANKS
Luca
http://www.lucavolpe.com

Click here to view attached image.
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Scary my friend. Very nice website.
Regards Mark
E.O.I
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Reading Experience! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL