The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Masked Magician What really ticks me off (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I am not worried about the masked magician and for people to be worried it is no big deal. His illusions stink, the methods stink, and no one is watching the show. I think people think tis the "cool" thing to get their knickers all in a bunch so they so.

This is what really upset me though

Usually on MY9 they do a tie in piece on the news to attract viewers. After wrestrling they have a story about a wrestler, etc.

ANYWAYS During the Masked Magician show their is an ad that said "Stay tunbedf for a local magician to revel the secrets behind some more classic tricks"

Now this local magician should know better and he isn't even getting paid, he is getting 15 second of fame for a news show no one will rememebr? Not that exposure is right but this guy should know better and sold his soul as well.

Did I watch it? No, WWE Raw was on and that's more important then seeing some local hack expose something.

If that magician is on this board

Bad Show, Bad Show
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
You saw that too, huh?

I was actually pleased with what I saw, not in the way you think though. I was pleased that it wasn't anything major, like Mr. M does.

You know they weren't going to have him come on and talk about his views on the specials, so what 'interesting thing' could they have him come on and do?

Aside from the exposure, I think it was nice to see a local magician get some TV time, it doesn't happen that often, does it?
-Matt
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Doesn't happen man (exposure for locals)

DUDE I think what he exposed you do in your show though! I think I saw you mention it in a post. The thing is though it kind of is obvious and is not that earth shattering of an effect (mouth coils)

What else did this local guy expose
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
He did not expose any of the things that were shown in the promo.

I take it that you did not watch the segment.

All he exposed was the chinese ring illusion. Where you have the two rings, a mat, card and a coin, and the coin vanishes from between the rings.

Nothing major.
-Matt
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Seems to me that the methods exposed are the weaker ones so they can come back with the better ones next season Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Ahhhhhh In the commercial he was doing mouth coils
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Dan Paulus
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah is isolated from the real world by
343 Posts

Profile of Dan Paulus
I got the network wrong, and rushed this more than I should have, not one of my best articles, but you may enjoy this relating to MM.
http://www.online-visions.com/realmagic/0804masked.html
It is copyrighted, so please don't cut and paste it here.
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness. - Aristotle
Aristotle

www.danscomedymagic.com
Dan Paulus
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah is isolated from the real world by
343 Posts

Profile of Dan Paulus
#6 makes me laugh out loud.
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness. - Aristotle
Aristotle

www.danscomedymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Masked Magician What really ticks me off (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL