The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dracula's Coffin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
I am so excited!! I have been wanting David Ginn's Dracula's Coffin for some time. I don't have the patience or skill to build one myself. I checked Steve Taylor's site and he was sold out. He is the only one who sells them. The site said to check back late sept. I kept checking and it said the same thing. I was about to give up. Last week I checked again. Lo and behold, he had them back in stock! I imediatly ordered one. I got it today, it is beautiful. I am doing a show on Firday and can't wait to use it. The kids should love it.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Be sure to stop back here after the show and give us a review of how it went. Good luck!
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
A friend uses his every year for daycare shows, and he is quite busy, loves this product. He bought it from Steve at the KIDabra Conference.
Dennis Michael
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Anybody have a video of this being performed? maybe get one for Halloween '09.
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I remember reading this in David Ginn's book and loving it - as I love ALL his stuff. Do you have a link to the site where they are for sale?
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
http://www.stevetaylorpro.com/effects.htm
As of now there are only four left.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I made one out of the instructions in the book. This is a great item that can be used all year.
mrmagic9112
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of mrmagic9112
I bought one from Steve last year and used it all last year & this year for all my halloween shows. It is an awesome effect and the kids and (parents) love it. The super pumpkin routine is great that goes along with it! I believe the silks are done by wonder imagery and they do a great job too!
Mr Phil
View Profile
Regular user
Tilton, New Hampshire
160 Posts

Profile of Mr Phil
I too have to chime in on the coffin. I am using it for a 2nd year at Day Cares and After School Programs. It has the potential to be huge. It is a charater piece, meaning you have to build your routine around you. Your personality will shine and you will make em laugh a lot.

My 2cents

Phil
Mr. Phil & Co. Quality Family Entertainment, Guaranteed! (603) 286-3029 WWW.mrphilandco.com Snail Mail to: P.O. Box 31 Tilton, NH 03276
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Well,
I used Dracula's Coffin. The kids loved it!!! I used it for a closer, the kids were laughing hysterically! What a great effect!!!
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
I just got the penultimate one Steve will seemingly have for a while (apparently his carpenter is not making them anymore). He's got one left and it's gonna be a collector's item. . .
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Remember, it's easily built from the instructions and plans given in David Ginn's book "Magic for Monsters."
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

Raffy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Raffy
Taylor makes great products and is a great storyteller as well.
Raffy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Raffy
Magic and Monsters is a good halloween resource and David Ginn is a kids guru
Raffy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Raffy
Are Davids instructions on the web anywhere? I don't think he has any magic and Monster books left
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
According to his Web site, he still has some copies of the book remaining.

http://www.ginnmagic.com/
Professor Spellbinder

slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
If you are at all interested in the book, get it now! I was told that they will not be printed again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Dracula's Coffin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL