The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MindVention Hotel Tip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
For those attending Mindvention this year, who have already booked their stay at the Palace Station, a heads-up that their room rates fluctuate almost as much as the Dow!

Saturday night, for instance, I had initially booked at $129.99, but has since dropped several times and is now down to $69.99. Sunday night has dropped as well (now $39.99), although subsequent nights have increased in some instances from the rate I initially booked at.

So, I called reservations, and they were terrific, honoring their lower rate nights, while maintaining the less expensive nights in my reservation that had since increased.

Same applies to other Vegas hotels, so it's worth checking, if you booked the rooms yourself, (as opposed to using a travel agent, which might make it tougher to get the lower rates).

Thought this might save a few people a few $$$, as it did me (more to spend in the Dealer's area!)
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Oops...obviously I meant MINDVENTION Hotel Tip, but my 'mind' appears to be elsewhere, as I've been working on a table for my Mindbuster....ah, so many words, so little brainpower!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Thanks for the tip, I just saved some nice loot. Owe ya a beer on that one!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Only "a" beer??? Smile
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
Stan Corrected,THANKS! I will give the Palace Station a call and ask them. Thought Farmer.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Suggest you go on-line first and check the rates, then call reservations and ask for the lower rate(s).
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
Stan Corrected, I just finished checking rates and dialing reservations and I saved enough money that I will buy you 2 beers!!!! Thought Farmer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MindVention Hotel Tip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL