The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Card Shark Performance Centre for Marked Tarot, Heirloom and Gypsy Deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Hi all,
You may have seen the other post regarding the medieval expansion pack. Christian Schenk and I have agreed that MagiCurios will host a Card Shark owners section on the MagiCurios Website.

The way it'll work will be as follows:
1. Owners of any of the Card Shark's products will be able to access a new website where ideas and video clips will be shared.
2. Membership is free but you may have to verify that you own the cards (not sure how we're gonna do that yet!)
3. If you are interested, you need to register here:
http://www.magicurios.com/the-card-shark......rea.html

Of course, the site will be useless without any content. A few folks have started putting something together already but it would be great if you could all dig deep and send us routines, ideas for performances etc. Using Card Shark's products.
Content can be emailed to me at simon@magicurios.com.

Lets get this going, I think we all want to maximise the use of these beautiful cards.

Simon
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Come on folks. I'll bet almost everyone on this side of the Café owns a pack of cards from Card Shark. Where are all those ideas and routines?

Simon
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Gotta keep this one at the top of the list. So far a pretty small group have gathered but we can grow with some support.

Simon
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Hey Simon,

USA is voting today, so be patient.

Personally I support your idea and will add stuff as soon as I can find some time.

I will have to reprint the Gypsy Deck in the next few months and I am also open for new ideas onto these Tarot size cards. You can use the area here or Simon´s forum to tell me your wishes...

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
You are right Christian.
I see the results are in and the cards predict great changes across the Atlantic!
Simon
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
Hi all,
We've got just short of one dozen folks that have signed up for this. So far material is very scarce and I really thought a lot more of the members would have been interested in this.

Please join the forum.

Simon
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Hi all, did anything ever come of this please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » New Card Shark Performance Centre for Marked Tarot, Heirloom and Gypsy Deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL