The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecturers wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I was just elected president of IBM ring 258 in Leesburg, FL, and need to work on the 2009 lecture schedule for the club. Leave me a PM if you are in the central Florida area. Our club draws from Orland, Ocala as well.
--------
On another note, I was called last minute to lecture in Daytona at the Florida State Convention. You can see me on Sunday Nov. 9th, at noon.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Lecturers,

This one is a joy! Make the effort.

As president of Ring 35 in Birmingham, I had Magic Ian (above) for both the banquet and a club lecture. It was a HIT! Drag him out of Florida when you can and book him. You'll be glad you did.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
How close are you to the space coast club?
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
About 1-2 hrs.
Track Leesburg, fl on google.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Me and Jason Wethington offer a dual lecture around close-up material for walk-around and restaurants as well as offer a workshop (for an additional fee per person) focusing on the marketing side of magic and how to book restaurants. I would be happy to send you a flyer if you would like. We both live in Orlando so it would only be a short drive. PM me for personal info.

Thank you,
Michael Eaton
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I would love to do it...

TC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecturers wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL