The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » My X-mass gift continued (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Just wondering has anyone else, gotten real good reactions with this effect?

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Yea I would love to hear how this routine is working for people !!!!

On a side note, My job is stable as of right now, I decided not to leave Chrysler.
It was a hard decision do I go out and do what I do on my own or do I stay and see what happens with the big three. At this time the timeing is off to do it on my own, so I'm going to roll the dice and hope we don't go bankrupt.
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers for me it has helped to clear my brain. Incase you were wondering I'm a Graphic Artist for Chrysler in Sales and Marketing. Our group is called The CGI ZONE if your interested you can see what we do here http://thecgizone.com/default.asp
All the images you see on that site are done on a computer no Photoshoots were done. If anyone is interested in seeing my art PM me and I can send you some examples of work computer and traditional art you know the kind you do by hand...lol
Take care and God Bless
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Buddy_815
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Buddy_815
Ever since I donwloaded this yesterday my cpu has been getting hit with spyware! Any advice?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Tim, are you sure you want to be "Captain", and not "Santa." Smile
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Quote:
On 2008-11-25 10:05, Buddy_815 wrote:
Ever since I donwloaded this yesterday my cpu has been getting hit with spyware! Any advice?

I can assure you the spyware is not from the download it has to be a coincidence.

Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2008-11-25 10:05, Buddy_815 wrote:

Spyware remover software should take care of it. I always use paid software. If you want to try downloading a freeware for spyware remover, try this: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/deskto......ybot.cfm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » My X-mass gift continued (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL