The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » SFO Bay Area- March 09 Odd Gathering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Greetings all
For those who might be interested, in 2009, March 13-15 we are having an Odd Gathering in Livermore Ca.
while the basis is that of Bizarre, it is not exclusive and all are welcome- or at least the first 40 to sign up! <venue space limits> Attendance fee is only $75 ($55 for spouse or S.O., they get to go do wine tasting and tours on Sat.)
Guest of Honor is Kardor

We will have some make and take workshops, Iron Magi contest, with a nice prize being created for us by Doug Higley, and opportunity to do works in progress for feedback, as well as perform and show off your stuff!
Please check in the Spooky section for Odd Gathering, or pm me for more details or applications.
Thanks
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Workshops so far will include basic book binding- make and take, paper aging, and palpitators- making and hacking same.
We will also have a chance for folks to do show and tell via 'poster session' as well.
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
If you are considering attending, I would ask you to please send your registration forms etc. in to me by 20 Jan 2009 to allow for an accurate head count.
Thanks all
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
We still have some space if you are interested in joining us....Send me a PM if you want space held for you to attend!
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
This year's gathering has already happened.
We are off to a good start, and we have set the dates for next year....
Please go to the Bizarremagick.com page and click the Venues button to find out more about the Odd Gathering, and how to join us next year!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » SFO Bay Area- March 09 Odd Gathering (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL