The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You tube Rumors? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
My daughter heard a rumor that You tube may shut down. Has anyone else heard this rumor?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I've not heard that. I did read an article, though, saying that YouTube would start broadcasting MGM Classic Movies. I doubt it'll go anywhere, especially since it was just purchased by Google. Google is closing the market on search engines, it has YouTube now and just put out its own browser and phone.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
AOL is shutting down the user-generated ......deo site, so I'm guessing that this is the source of the rumor.

What especially leads me to believe that this is the origin of the rumor is that some places have the headline of this story as, "AOL to Shut Down Its YouTube Competitor". Tell me, does that headline sound like AOL is shutting its own service down, or that AOL is somehow shutting down YouTube?

On a side note, AOL seems to be closing a lot of things down lately. Have you been to an AOL "Hometown" page lately?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Perhaps you nailed it.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You tube Rumors? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL