The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Bullfrog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sier5
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of sier5
Hi, I am interested in Bubba the bullfrog sold by Axtell, I am just questioning if he will last a long time and if he works well.
TRUMPETMAN
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
705 Posts

Profile of TRUMPETMAN
A couple of weeks ago, I purchased an Axtell possum from an eBay seller. I was a bit nervous at first, as the puppet was listed as being five years old. The oldest of my Axtell's at that point was the small library book, at three years. I was concerend that maybe there would be some sort of degredation of the latex after a time.

I could not have been more wrong.

That five year old possum looks like he is brand spanking new, and he was a worker, according to his former owner.

I know that Steve recommneds that you apply some ArmorAll to the puppets every so often to keep the latex supple, but he doesn't really say how often that would be. I store all my "cast" in a climate controlled room, and so far, no problems.

I do not own Bubba the frog, but I have seen him in action with another puppeteer. Bubba is extremely cool. The guy I saw perform with him did the routine Ax recommends on his site where you turn a green balloon into the frog via a dove pan. The kids loved it !

I say go for it.

You can't go wrong with an Axtell...

Mark
Mark Pettey
Naples, FL
facebook.com/robbietheringmaster
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Bullfrog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL