The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What Your Future Holds by Rich Marotta (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Quote:
On 2008-12-27 09:44, dave wrote:
My 2 cent's. The effect is so simple and you could make it up yourself with some blank card stock and a sponge ball, but since the price is so low, why bother to try and make it, ...

Because its not yours to make...purchase it from the creator, then do your customizing.

I just saw this for the first time this weekend. I think it is pure gold, and I shot my order off yesterday. Could I make it up myself? Sure. But I wouldn't, not because "the price is so low", but because it isn't the right thing to do.
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
Once while performing this I was in position turned around and told the woman to read her prediction in a loud clear voice.

She started laughing very hard and could not read the card. So I could not turn around at that point becuase no one would know why I had on what I had on.

So I quickly asked the woman next to her to read the card and then she started laughing and could not read the card.

At that point I turned around and read the card myself!!!

This is great trick.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I am always in search of adult themed effects. If that is the case where else could I get my hands on this?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
You can watch Simon's and Rich's performances here:

http://www.richmarotta.com/demos.html

I think it's a very clever gag, wish I'd thought of it.
You could gets lots of mileage out of it, making the routine run longer or shorter, or with different themes to suit the type of audience you are performing for.
I like routines that provide you with a good jumping off point, and then allow you to go in a myriad of different directions depending upon your style and personality.
The horn idea someone else mentioned could be a great addition.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » What Your Future Holds by Rich Marotta (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL