The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Silverado- Palms of Steel 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
I noticed that MagicSmith is the only shop advertising that they have Silverado. Does any one know why this is so; do they have an exclusive on it? I don't want to order from MagicSmith if I don't absolutely have to.

And could anyone that has it post a review, not that it needs a review; we all know everyone is going to buy it no matter what anybody else says. Thanks in advance.
Odrj88
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I will have them on my site in the next few days. I would love to earn your business; tell me how. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
What's wrong with MagicSmith? Don't fiddle around and hesitate. Get one before they sell out! Honestly, what are the odds of something going wrong with somebody as reliable as them? Sounds to me like your grudge with them was a bad experience. Sure its happened before, but not often. Tough it up and get this GREAT DVD!!!

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
I have no problem with Magic Smith at all. It's just that I live on the East Coast and Magic Smith is located on the West Coast. Thus, I have to wait along time for delivery and high shipping and handling fees.

So I would rather just order it from D&L's and recieve it in 2-3 days while paying no shipping.
Odrj88
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
I just saw it's now selling at Hocus Pocus too.
I have dealt with Hocus Pocus before, and I know they're reliable and a really good place to buy from. I recommend them. I haven't dealt with Magic Smith before, so I can't comment on them.

I just might have to put this one on my "wish list," it seems really interesting and something that I would really like!

Just my 2 cents..
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
Medivh
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong SAR
11 Posts

Profile of Medivh
How many gimmicks will the I need if I buy the vid?
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I think a C/S and a Karate coin. I think i saw Mr. Kam write that.

Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Silverado- Palms of Steel 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL